Saturday, August 12, 2017

Painted Autumn Thankful


Love this set and matching DSP. Again this is 6 days of painted Harvest suite!
I stamped the sunflower in daffodil Delight
 and Crushed Curry with Soft Suede in middle.
I rocked the edges around in the soft suede ink pad after I cut with the
Stitched Shapes circle.
I then stamped the sentiment in Fresh Fig.  
I stamped the leaves in Soft Suede and punched them out with 
matching leaf punch.
I layered on some Painted Autumn DSP and ran the 
Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon across to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have  a special weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Soft Suede, Fresh Fig, Daffodil Delight
and Crushed Curry
Paper: Painted Autumn DSP, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake,
Very Vanilla
Leaf punch, Stitched Shapes dies, Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon 



No comments:

Post a Comment