Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Magical Birthday


This is my first card for class next week!
I wanted to use this set but I did not want my guest 
to have to fussy cut the mermaid.
I stamp her on water color paper in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I then cut a little on her tail and slipped the circle die
over and cut out my circle. I water colored the mermaid with 
my aqua painter and water color pencils in Real Red, Calypso Coral,
 Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay.  I stamped the sentiment in black and 
then some background pieces from the set in Sahara Sand and Bermuda Bay.
I use the Seaside emboss folder for the background in Bermuda Bay and then 
layered it on a Bermuda Bay card base. 
I then added some silver sequins for a little bling.

I hope you have a magical day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Magical Mermaid
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand
Paper: Water color paper, Bermuda Bay
Layering Circle dies, water color pencils, aqua painter,
Seaside emboss folder, sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment