Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy 100th GDP


Guess Who I Picked?
Celebration Time, Marbled, Stampin' Up!, Brian King



I love Brian's card and decided to case the layout and colors!
I started with the Marbled background stamped in Powder Pink ink.
I layered it up but not as perfect as Brian does.
I have a Sahara Sand base and layered Whisper White
and then Calypso Coral behind the Marbled piece.
I then stamped several shells on Whisper White.
The large shell and small one are in Sahara Sand and Powder Pink.
I stamped the other shell just in Calypso Coral.
I placed them on a Whisper White circle.
For the Seas The Day sentiment banner, I stamped it in
Calypso  Coral and then distressed the paper with my finger nail.
The card turned out so soft!

Hope you can case a designer over at
global-design-project.com

Hope you have a wonderful day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So Many Shells, Marbled
Paper: Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Powder pink, Calypso Coral and Sahara Sand
Layering Circle dies





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Windy! These colors work perfectly with the sea shells. I'm so glad you CASEd my card for this challenge. Thank you so much for helping us to celebrate the 100th challenge of the Global Design Project! I'm glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete