Sunday, August 27, 2017

Brick Floral


I finally opened my embossing paste!  It is anew product
in the annual catalog.  It goes on wet and when dries, it feels like felt.
But first I watched a video by Patty Bennett on how to use it.
I cased her card here changing some colors.
Very cool stencils like this brick wall make it easy so hope you can try it!
This brick kinda looks like a heart but I was not trying to do so.
To color the paste which is white, I dropped Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze ink
and mixed with a plastic tool. I then spread it over a piece of Sahara Sand card stock. 
I stamped the flowers and leaves on Whisper White card stock
with the Oh So Eclectic set and cut them with the matching dies.
I added a piece of twine that retired from this past spring. Layered it all on another piece of Sahara Sand for the base.
It was really a quick card. 

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight,
Pear Pizzazz
Ink Refills: Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze
Eclectic Layers thinlits dies, embossing paste, Pattern Party 
Decorative Masks, retired twine



No comments:

Post a Comment