Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Happy Unicorn Frappuccino Birthday!


Today is my daughter's 22nd birthday!
I cased this drink from Allison Okamitsu at 
nicepeoplestamp.blogspot.com.
My daughter loves not only Unicorn Frappuccinos
from Starbucks but her fav color is turquoise!  
I cut the large cup die in the water color paper and used 
my aqua painter to wet the paper.
I picked the Tempting Turquoise ink to swirl then added 
the Berry Burst around.
I then cut another large cup with the die from a window sheet
to layer on top.
I also cut the whip cream top and stamped it with the small hearts
from the Coffee Cafe stamp set.
I stamped the lid in VersaMark on vellum and heat embossed
with white emboss powder.  I cut it with the matching die.
I stamped the straw in Tempting Turquoise and cut it with the die, too.
I stamped the heart from Wood Words in turquoise and punched it out
with 1" circle punch.
The background is from the a mask set called Pattern Party 
Decorative masks.  They are a new item to go with the 
new embossing paste but I laid it down and sponged the turquoise 
ink on the white.
I then decided to do a simple Happy Birthday
across the bottom in Berry Burst from the 
Confetti Celebration set. 
I added Wink Of Stella clear glitter
on the clouds.  
After this photo, I went back and added some rhinestones 
by the sentiment for more bling!

I hope you have a blessed day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Coffee Cafe, Wood Words, Confetti Celebrations
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Berry Blast, VersaMark 
Paper, Water color paper, Whisper White, vellum,
window sheet
Coffee Cups framelits dies, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush,
Heat tool, white emboss powder, aqua painter, i" circle punch,
Pattern Party Decorative masks, sponge






No comments:

Post a Comment