Thursday, June 29, 2017

You Are Amazing In Fresh Fig


I cased another card for the new annual catalog on page 129.
That one is in Powder Pink but using the same set. 
First, I grabbed Fresh Fig card stock for a base
and the Fresh Floral is so pretty. I added some Sweet Sugarplum 
card stock embossed with Sparkle emboss folder.  
I added some Fresh Fig woven ribbon behind a Whisper White medallion
cut from the Eastern Medallion thinlits dies. I stamped a fav sentiment from
All Things Thanks in Fresh Fig-what else? 
Finished it off with a few rhinestone.
I hope you have refreshing day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Paper: Fresh Fig, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White,
Fresh Floral DSP
rhinestones, Fresh Fig woven ribbon, 
Eastern Medallion thinlits dies, Sparkle emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment