Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Welcome To You


I know the background is a little plain but I wanted to focus
on the door and decor since this was my first card with 
this At Home With You bundle.
I stamped the door on Wood Textures DSP 
and welcome mat on Crumb Cake in Soft Suede ink.
I stamped the lanterns and the wreath on Whisper White in Basic Gray.
I then cut them all with matching dies called At Home framelits dies.
I colored the door handle with So Saffron marker
 and then used a blender pen with So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay inks
to color.  I like how they pop on the Bermuda Bay base.

I did some casing from Amy Koenders over 
at stampwithamyk.com  She did more of a wood background and 
other elements I will try later.

I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: At Home With You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
Wood Textures DSP
At Home framelits dies, blender pen, linen thread




No comments:

Post a Comment