Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Jar Card Revisted


I had stamped this jar with the stems in or showing through
when I was designing for my card class. 
I decided I did not like it for that card and re stamped my jar.
When I had some pieces left over from cutting for class,
 I decided to use this and make a card for my stash.
I used Melon Mambo on the flowers, jar and sentiment but
when I grabbed a base, I grabbed the new Berry Burst to use.
Looks pretty much in sync so we will go with it!
The sentiment is from Watercolor Wings and all the others are from
Jar of Love.
I did use a blender pen to place a little water in the bottom
of the jar with Soft Sky ink.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Watercolor Wings, Jar Of Love
Ink: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky,
Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Berry Burst
Everyday Jars framelits dies, Brick Wall emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment