Friday, June 16, 2017

Delightful Daisy Suite


I love the the samples for this set 
in the new catalog and I decided to 
case this catalog from page 126.  
I used the mix of flowers and stems on 
a Lots of Labels die.  I placed a Calypso Coral
banner behind with some of the lovely
Delight Daffodil  1/4" double-stitched ribbon. 
I added some sweet Delightful Daisy DSP.
I finished it off with a gold clip.
I did not add a sentiment because it was so pretty and 
I need some cards in my stash that have no sentiment.

I hope you have a delightful day 
and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Old Olive, Night of Navy,
Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Delightful Daisy DSP
Lot of Labels framelits dies, 
1/4" double-stitched ribbon in Daffodil Delight, gold clip


No comments:

Post a Comment