Monday, June 26, 2017

Daisies For You


I loved stamping these wild flowers and daisies 
so played with them again!
This time I stamped on a circle and layered it with a scallop one in Coral.
I added the lovely Delightful Daisy DSP behind in one of my fav prints
from this designer paper.
I finished it off with the very cool 1/4" double stitched ribbon in 
Daffodil Delight.
I loved the way it looked with a sentiment and 
I will add one to the inside when I go to use it.

I hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive,Calypso Coral, 
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Old Olive,
Delightful Daisy DSP
1/4" double stitched ribbon in Daffodil Delight
Layering Circles framelits dies


No comments:

Post a Comment