Sunday, June 25, 2017

Beautiful Thing In Navy


This is another card I saw in my Stampin' Success
magazine for demos I wanted to case.
I used Sahara Sand card stock for my background.
  I stamped the lighthouse in Sahara Sand 
and then Night of Navy.
I stamped the sand in Sahara Sand. I stamped the light beam in 
Whisper White Craft ink along with some grass and the birds,
I then went over the grass and birds with navy.
It does not show up on my photo here but gives a shadow effect.
I finished with a sentiment from Colorful Seasons which I keep 
on grabbing from this set!

I hope this peaceful scene helps you have a lovely day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: High Tide, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Night of Navy
  






No comments:

Post a Comment