Tuesday, May 9, 2017

You're The Best Tag



I bought candles from Bath and Body Works for the 
two friends I teach Sunday School with each week.
I finally wrapped them right before i had to take them to a 
brunch on Sunday.
I am thankful to have the daisy set and punch
because it was fast and easy to make a tag last minute.
I used a piece of thick Whisper White for the tag base.
I layered a piece of Dapper Denim card stock with the 
sentiment from Label Me Pretty stamped in white craft ink
on the base.  I then stamped the daisy in Crushed Curry
and the middle of the flower with some Soft Suede ink and used the 
matching punch to punch it out.  I placed a large rhinestone
in the middle for some bling.

I hope you can create today!
Have a lovely Tuesday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment