Monday, May 1, 2017

Life is Beautiful


I love this new stamp set and matching dies!
The set is called Colorful Seasons and the dies are Seasonal Layers.
These will be available in the new 2017-18 annual catalog June 1st, 2017.
I used the dies only on the small flower at the bottom left.
I stamped the chair first. I used Crumb Cake for the base
 and then it is easy to see where to layer the seat of the chair over 
since these are photopolymer stamps which is clear/see through.
I stamped one of the great sentiments in this set in Early Espresso.
I then stamped the branches in Crumb Cake and the flowers layer over in 
Rose Red. 
I embossed the piece of Rose Red with the Seaside emboss folder for some texture
which gave it a wood/tree look to me.
This is the last card for my class this week. I hope my guest like the sweet scene.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Rose Red, Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Rose Red,
Whisper White
Seaside emboss folder, Seasonal Layers thinlits dies,
Dapper Denim rouched ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment