Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Just For You Jar Of Love


I had a really hard time deciding on a 5th card for class this month.
I finally thought that I only used the Jar Of Love set for the 
fireflies last summer when it came out but not again since.
I love the flowers and other elements for the jar and since this set and dies
are carrying over to the new catalog, I needed to use it!
I stamped the medium jar in Soft Sky and then added some "burlap" in
Crumb Cake and a string in Melon Mambo then cut it with the matching die.
I laid the jar where I wanted it and used a post it note over it to stamp the greenery
in Old Olive. After I stamped my flowers in Melon Mambo and cut them out with a die,
I decided where I wanted them and then added some more greenery. 
The sentiment is from the Watercolor Wings set. I wanted a happy birthday 
card but thought I would use this and guest can stamp HB inside or use 
another sentiment on the outside...loads of room.
I wanted to use an emboss folder behind but the Brick Wall one did not work
the way I wanted but the Happy Heart folder worked perfectly 
 as you have a row of hearts on each side of the jar image.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and a great week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Jar Of Love and Watercolor Wings
Ink: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Melon Mambo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Everyday Jars framelits dies, Happy Heart folder

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card! You could have taken your Old Olive marker and drawn the stems down into the jar, lol. I love the touch of burlap and the string and double bow. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete