Thursday, May 25, 2017

GDP088 Just Breathe In Gold




I did some casing of the designer over at 
global-design-project.com 
my friend Shawn De Oliveira.
His card is beautiful and I decided to use the gold, 
Pink Pirouette, and Pear Pizzazz along with the floral theme.
I started with heat embossing the branch and the sentiment in
gold from the new Colorful Seasons set.  I stamped the flowers
 from the set in Pink Pirouette and the middle in Pear Pizzazz.
I cut them with dies from the Seasonal Layers framelits dies.
I added a strip of gold foil behind before layering onto a 
piece of Blushing Bride card stock (because I was not thinking and 
grabbed the wrong color card stock.) It was embossed with the 
Softly Falling emboss folder. 

Love the gold embossing and will have to do it again
with the branches. 
Hope you can play along with the case the designer challenge
this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely relaxing day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Gold foil,
Whisper White
Heat tool, gold emboss powder, Seasonal Layers 
framelits dies, Softly Falling emboss folder



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love everything you do! Thank you for all of the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Windy! And is a sweet interpretation of Shawns card. You have kept the design simpeand elegant and made it your own plus the blushing bride works ;)
    Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Team Pinterest Board..

    ReplyDelete