Thursday, May 4, 2017

GDP085 Sunshine Wishes Hello




I decided to make a cute 3.5" square card
for the color challenge today!
I used the Sunshine Sayings set and matching dies.
I cut the flower from Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron.
I stamped the leaves in Mint and the hello in Tip Top Taupe. 
A little layering and it is a quick card!
I used my fav three colors for these five:
Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe!

Hope you can play along over at the 
global-design-project.com
and say good bye gently to these great in colors retiring!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sunshine Sayings
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder,
Tip Taupe Top, 
rhinestone, Sunshine Wishes thinlits dies  



1 comment:

  1. A lovely CAS notecard using the In Colours, Windy. A delightful project. Thankyou for sharing your project in the gallery for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete