Friday, May 12, 2017

Enjoy Today!



My first Eastern Beauty card!  I started with a great color
combo I saw on craftykylie.com with Kylie Bertucci
this week. I cut the two medallions from the 
Eastern Medallions thinlits dies. I stamped 
the sentiment in Bermuda Bay and then the dotted circle
in Lemon Lime Twist.  I punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and then
punched another one in Pool Party with 1 3/8" circle punch to 
layer behind. 
I then did not know what I wanted to do for a background.
 I thought I would try stamping a pattern with the three colors.
I like how it turned out- nice and bright!

I hope you have a bright day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay,
 Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Eastern Medallions thinlits dies, 
1 1/4" and 1 3/8"circle punches


1 comment:

  1. Ooo... fabulous color combo! Can't wait to get that new Lemon Lime Twist.

    ReplyDelete