Saturday, April 22, 2017

You're Just Lovely


I wanted to play with my new stamp set called Oh So Eclectic
I won at Onstage a few weeks ago. 
I thought I would wait for the matching dies to play but
I thought I can stamp the flowers and make a cool background.
I am really liking the new 2017-2019 in color called Berry Burst 
but then when I paired it today with the new 2017-2019 in color 
called Lemon Lime Twist and I fell in love!
I then matted this background piece with a bit of 
Basic Black with the Berry and Lemon card stocks.
Such an adorable card!

Hope you will enjoy the new 2017-2019 in colors that start June 1st.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic 
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, 
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist



No comments:

Post a Comment