Monday, April 3, 2017

You Made My Day!


Probably my favorite bunny card.  
I design this one and the one yesterday
for the Ink Big Design Team.
  I love this bundle and have enjoyed designing cards/projects with it! 
I used a stitched square to start. 
I water colored a little of the background with Pool Party.
I stamped the bunny and flower in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored with ink and my aqua painter. Some Crumb Cake and Pool Party
for the bunny and Daffodil along with Pear Pizzazz for the flower.
I die cut those and popped a enamel shape in the middle of the flower.
A quick banner from DSP and I used a sentiment from the stamp set.
The thin Whisper White ribbon was the perfect finishing touch.

Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Basket Bunch
Paper: WhisperWhite, Tasty Treats Specialty DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Crumb Cake,
Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight
Banner framelits dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
Daffodil Delight enamel shape,
 1/8" Sending Love ribbon in Whisper White,
Basket Builder framelits dies

  

No comments:

Post a Comment