Tuesday, April 18, 2017

PP340 Happy Birthday Train




I went for the train from the Traveler set
 for this challenge. 
 My stepfather's birthday is coming up 
and I always send him a card with a train. 
I stamped it in Dapper Denim on Very Vanilla
and used the sentiment from B.Y.O.B.
I added some Moroccan DSP as a banner over a piece 
of Smoky Slate emboss with the Hexagon 3D folder.
  
Hope you can play along with the On The Go! challenge this week
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Traveler, B.Y.O. P.
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim
Hexagon 3D emboss folder, Layering Square framelits dies, 
Triple Banner framelits dies






3 comments:

  1. This is a great image stamped in Denim...just wonderful! The embossing is perfect, too! So happy you played with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, what a fabulous masculine card! I have always struggled using that stamp set, but I might be CASE-ing this card. Thanks for joining us again this week at The Paper Players! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the color combo tremendously, and that hex embossing folder is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete