Thursday, April 20, 2017

FabFri110 Wishing You




I thought of flowers when I saw this color challenge
so I went that route with my card today!
I had some of this DSP called Floral Boutique cut already.
I also has the white stitched square cut from another project I 
started but then did not use it on that project.
So I layered flowers and leaves and stamped a 
sentiment from the same set
called Special Reason.

I ope you can head over to 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Special Reason
Ink: Perfect plum, Peekaboo Peach, Night Of Navy
Ppaer: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party, 
Old Olive, Floral Boutique DSP
Stylish Stems dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies, pearl 


2 comments:

  1. This is a WONDERFUL take on our colors - I love your layering of the die-cuts and stamped images - they really sing together! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those layered Special Reason flowers and how you placed them in the corner. The offset layout is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete