Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Egg-stra Special Note Card


You can grab a note card and make it special. 
I love that this are already cut for you and scored and come with an envelope.
20 note cards and envelopes in one pack for 6.00. 
I stamped some grass across the card and then inked the row of eggs from 
Basket Bunch set with my markers before stamping and then die cutting.
Finished with the sentiment and then I just had to add
some more eggs to the envelope flap.  
I love the dots and fun to color with marker.

I hope you have a egg-stra special day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Basket Bunch
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Peach Peekaboo, Daffodil Delight,
Flirty Flamingo, Memento Tuxedo Black, Cucumber Crush and Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Note Cards in Whisper White
Basket Builder framelits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment