Sunday, April 23, 2017

Daisies Of Kindness



These are a few of the cards I design and made 45 
of for a friend who asked me to make them for her 
to hand out to volunteers at our Bible study. 
I used almost all of my Floral Boutique DSP
for the background. I then used my new Daisy Delight 
stamp set coming in the 2017-2018 annual catalog
on June 1st.
It has a matching punch, too.
I stamped two daisies and punched them out for each card. 
Daffodil Delight with Old Olive centers make cute daisies
but I need to try another color combo soon.
I used a retired sentiment from Thoughtful Branches
for the sentiment. I stamped Thank You from the same set 
inside the card. 

Hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Daisy Delight, Thoughtful Branches (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Floral Boutique DSP
Daisy punch, Layering Square framelits dies 


1 comment:

  1. I'll be CASEing these exactly, soon as I can. I love the blue/yellow/pleasant green color combo here, just as is. But won't the new in-color versions of this paper be great with another color combo of daisy? A simple, but stunning layout and easy to execute for mass production--what could be better? I'm also thinking this is a layout to rock with a certain new Ribbon stamp set I've recently acquired... :-)

    ReplyDelete