Saturday, March 4, 2017

Coral Carousel Card


I did a little casing of a card I saw on Pinterest by 
fellow demo Caro Kaartjes at 
carokaatjes.blogspot.com I think in the Netherlands.
She used some softer shades but I love the vintage look of the coral 
in this DSP stack. I started with a So Saffron base and added two layers of DSP.
Both are the same paper, so in the end, I used one sheet from the paper stack!
I did a scallop circle behind the horse and a pre cut label from the 
Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment kit. 
The tassel, sequins and twine are from the same kit.
Love the vintage look!

Hope you have a special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron,
Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment kit, Stitched Shapes
framelits dies, Layering Circles framelits dies


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the way you used those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete