Thursday, January 12, 2017

When Your Birthday Comes Around!


I have been wanting to use the watercolor pencils
as a background wash.
I grabbed my aqua painter to wash over the colors.
I stamped the carousel horse in Memento Tuxedo Black over the top 
of the colors.
 Just adding some of the matching Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
behind and the Bermuda Bay ribbon tied it all together.

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cups & Carousels DSP, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Bermuda Bay stitched ribbon, Water color pencils, aqua painter,

  


1 comment:

  1. Your work is absolutely out of this world you have a beautiful talent your cards are some of my favorite I enjoy looking and admiring them .

    ReplyDelete