Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thanks For The Smiles!


This is a real quick and simple card today!
I stamped this dragonfly for another card which I then changed colors.
I stamped the dragonfly image in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I then did the second step of the wings in two colors.
I inked in Bermuda Bay and then "rocked" the sides in Pacific Point.
I then colored the white spots on the body with a Bermuda Bay marker.
I cut it with a matching die cut.
I stamped the background design and the sentiment
 from Dragonfly Dreams on the card front.  Then popped up the 
dragonfly with a dimensional.
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Dragonfly Dreams
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Pacific Point
Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment