Friday, January 6, 2017

Sending Love


I did a little casing from the Occasions catty page 14.
This is wonderful suite called Sealed With Love.
I used a Whisper White note card. I then die cut two mini envelopes 
with the Sending Love DSP. Cute Mini Envelopes!!!
I also love the Sending Love wood embellishment hearts.
For the background, I stamped the solid heart 
and sentiment from Sealed With Love and then added 
a little splatter from Timeless Textures.
The arrows also from the matching dies called Love Notes framelits dies.

I love Real Red and Pool Party together.
I also love how many cool dies comes with the Love Note framelits.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sealed With Love , Timeless Textures
Paper: Note Card in Whisper White,
Sending Love DSP, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party
Love Notes framelits dies,
 Sending Love embellishments,




No comments:

Post a Comment