Tuesday, January 17, 2017

PP327 Thinking Of You




I asked my daughter to give her opinion on what color I should
pair with white and black. She picked Peekaboo Peach.
And then went on to pick the stamp set with sentiment, too.
It is a host set called Time of Year. I added the bitty butterflies
from Kinda Eclectic.  
Go play along at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Kinda Eclectic and Time of Year
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Fruit Stand DSP, Whisper White,
 Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach
Layering Circles framelits dies, Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, 
Bitty Butterfly punch, pearls





2 comments:

  1. Great way to feature this fun stamp and I like peach with the black--great choice! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peekaboo Peach is my new favourite colour! Gorgeous card Windy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete