Sunday, January 22, 2017

More Love Notes!



A couple of Valentine cards for you today!
The top is a note card in Crumb Cake.
I stamped a heart from Sealed With Love all over the 
white background in Blushing Bride.
I then used the Sweet & Sassy framelits dies for a frame.
A quick gold clip pulls it together and looks like it was just clipped 
just for you!

The second card is also the same Sealed With Love set.
I used the Love Note die on the side...these hearts are truly cool!
I added some Sending Love DSP on the inside to show though.
Love these little hearts!
I then embossed the front with the Falling Petals emboss folder.
Some Stitched Shapes and Layering Circle framelits dies finish it off!

I hope you have fun playing with your crafts supplies this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sealed With Love
Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Sending Love DSP, 
Blushing Bride
Crumb Cake note card
Love Notes framelits dies, Sweet & Sassy framelits dies,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Layering Circles framlits dies,
Falling Petals emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment