Monday, January 9, 2017

Inside The Lines Is Amazing!


I decided to do more sponge brayer with the Inside The Lines DSP,
a DSP you can earn for free with a SU!order of $50.00
during the SAB promo going now thru March 31st, 2017.
You can sponge or sponge brayer like me.  You can spray
this paper with a spritzer of ink and rubbing alcohol mix. 
You could color the images with the new water color pencils.
Lots of fun possibilities.  It is good to have some 
paper you can color for what you need.
I rolled on Blushing Bride and then some Sweet Sugarplum.
I took a sponge dauber and went around the edges of the paper with 
Rich Razzleberry ink.
I stamped a sentiment from All Things Thanks in Memento Tuxedo Black
and then layered with a piece of Basic Black cut from 
Lots of Labels dies.
Finsihed off with some Sweet Sugarplum ribbon and a rhinestone
to top my i.

I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum,
Blushing Bride, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White,
Inside the Lines DSP (SAB)
Lots of Labels framelits dies, rhinestone,
Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon, sponge brayer

No comments:

Post a Comment