Sunday, January 29, 2017

High Tide Lighthouse


I played with the High Tide set again for my fourth card for 
card class this week.
I stamped the first stamp of the lighthouse
in Crumb Cake and then stamped the second in Cherry Cobbler.
I like the natural look of the Cherry, Crumb and Black.  There are 
three other sentiments in the set which gives them more options.
A little thick Very Vanilla Baker's twine finishes it off.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: High Tide
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake,
Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla thick baker's twine  



4 comments:

  1. Love this card!!! It was so fast & easy to make, and is perfect for a Father's Day card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very pretty. However, I'm not quite sure how you stamped the lighthouse. Did you use both styles of the lighthouse and stamped one on top of the other? Thanks in advance for your response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It is a two step stamp for the lighthouse. I used one color-Crumb Cake with the first step stamp and another color- Cherry Cobbler with the second.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your help. I didn't realize that the two stamps were meant to be used together. Silly me.

      Delete