Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year With Hugs & Kisses!

Happy New Year to you & yours!
I hope 2017 will bring many blessings!


I designed a giant card...well a 5.5" squared one!
I had the Fancy Frost DSP piece there and decided to 
finish up the Watermelon Wonder in my Stampin' Spritzer
from another project this week by spraying it on the DSP.
Makes for easy coloring!
I had not touched my Butterfly dies in a while
 and the large one was perfect for this size card.
However, I sat and stared a long time at my colors
trying to decided what color to cut my butterfly.
I found decided Black would give it a great impact.
I cut a small butterfly in Vellum and 
sponged Peekaboo Peach on the back side.
I added a Watermelon Wonder doily behind.
I grabbed my new set Sealed With Love from the 
new Occasions catalog which starts this week
on Jan. 4th, 2017 for the sentiment banner.

I hope you enjoy for first day of the new year!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinp.net

Stamp set: Sealed With Love
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder,
Fancy Frost DSP, Vellum
2015-2017 In Color Doily in Watermelon Wonder
,Stampin' Spritzer,rubbing alcohol, 
Bold Butterfly framelits and Butterflies thinlits



No comments:

Post a Comment