Saturday, January 14, 2017

FMS270 Love Those Hearts!




Helllllo, a little Valentine/Love theme today!
I started with the paper called Sending Love DSP.  
I chose a couple of prints and placed on the Whisper White base.
I then remembered my heart(I love hearts) from the
Sunshine Wishes thinlits dies.  I cut two and layered them and then used 
a sentiment from Bloomin' Love for the side!

Very quick and easy.  
Needed a little bling so added a couple of rhinestones!
Card is headed already to my mom.
Hope you can play along at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Bloomin' Love
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Sending Love DSP
Ink: Real Red
Sunshine Wishes thinlits dies, rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've shown off that fun patterned paper - the hearts are a great accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Windy! The design is beautiful and I love your choice of DSP patterns. It is so wonderful to see a truly quick and easy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete