Saturday, January 7, 2017

Avant Garden Birthday Wishes!


I decided I needed to play with this lovely SAB stamp set again!
It is called Avant Garden and it is free with a $50 purchase.
These flowers are meant to look watercolored.
I stamped the first one in Elegant Eggplant and then stamped again 
without reinking for a lighter color purple.
The stems/leaves are in Old Olive. 
The base is a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock.
I stamped a lace border from another SAB set you can 
also earn for free (my fav one this year) called 
Delicate Details.
 I then wrapped some Old Olive baker's twine around my cut image
 and popped it p on my base.
I like the softness all the white offers.

I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Delicate Details, Avant Garden
Ink: Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Whisper White
Old Olive baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment