Thursday, January 19, 2017

75th Birthday Card


One of my customers asked me to make a card
 for her mother in law's 75th birthday.
She wanted the numbers on the front. 
I asked what her fav color was
 and my customer said white.  
I then said I needed another color.
She said I know she likes blue, too.
Well then I knew what designer paper to use.
I love the Floral Boutique DSP but I tend to hoard it.
I used some it on the bottom here and then I cut 
a piece of Night of Navy with the Detailed Floral thinlits 
for the top.  I stamped the numbers from Number of Years 
stamp set and cut them with the 
Large Number framelits dies.
Added a doily behind for more white!
It still need a little more so I added
 the Night of Navy seam binding ribbon.
I hope you have a lovely Thursday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Number of Years
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, 
Floral Boutique DSP
Doily, Night of Navy seam binding ribbon,
Large Number framelits dies,
Detailed Floral thinlits dies,
Stitched Shapes framelit-circle



No comments:

Post a Comment