Thursday, December 29, 2016

Just A Note


I saw a card in my Stampin' Success magazine (SU! magazine
for demos) I wanted to case.
I used the Inside the Lines DSP from the 
SAB(sale-a-bration) catty which starts Jan. 4th, 2017
You can earn the DSP for free with a $50.00 order from Jan. 4th thru
March 31st, 2017.
I sponged on the three colors with the sponge rollers.
I started with Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral.
Then I spritzed it with Watermelon Wonder ink I placed in a Stampin' Spritzer
with a little rubbing alcohol.
Mounted it to a Basic Black base and added a sentiment from 
Flourishing Phrases and a die from Rose Garden.
Hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, 
Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, 
Inside The Lines DSP
Stampin' Spritzer, rubbing alcohol, 
Rose Garden framelits dies
Sponge rollers


No comments:

Post a Comment