Friday, November 4, 2016

Swap Card for WCMD in Atlanta!

Atlanta!
Yes, I am in Atlanta for 2 events 
this weekend!  Today is World Card Making Day (WCMD)
event with my stamping groups and loads of other demos, too!
We designed and brought 51 full card swaps(the 1 is for the display board).
So I will go home with 50 different full cards.
I used the Frosted Medallions set to design my cards and choosing the 
color combo of Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky 
and gold for my card playing off the sequins I used to bling up the cards!
The sentiment of a wonder one and I heat embossed it in gold emboss powder.




I will be attending the Onstage Local event with Stampin' Up!
tomorrow and look forward to seeing the reveal of the spring catalog
 and the Sale-a-bration catalog, too!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Frosted Medallions
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, VersaMark
Paper: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Fancy Frost Sequins, Heat tool, gold emboss powder

No comments:

Post a Comment