Friday, November 18, 2016

FMS263 Merry Christmas Starlight!




When I saw this sketch, I saw stars!
I went right to my Star of Light stamp set but the 
color combo was not to come easy!
I looked and thought how I had designed cards with this set in Navy, 
some Purples, Silver, etc. and wanted something different!
Well, I looked right at my Pool Party and thought of one of my fav
color combos-Pool with Real Red!
I stamped a few stars in Pool Party and die cut the red and pool stars.
They really neeeeeeded bling, so I gave them some!
I hope you have fun with this sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by and have a 
wonderful weekend! 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Star of Light
Paper: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party
Starlight thinlits dies, rhinestones




2 comments:

  1. Love the red and pool party! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! These stars are wonderful for the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete