Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Thank You Fall Light


Love the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and matching dies!
This is the last week to buy them. 
 They could return in a future publication but we are not guaranteed!
The set/dies are available through August 31st. They are so versatile- one can stamp
flowers, leaves, trees, Christmas, Spring, Fall, Winter scenes!  I can go on and on!  
Here I choose to do a Fall scene.  Fall is my fav season!  
You have no idea how fast this card was to make!
I cut out a circle with a die.  Layered over the Very Vanilla card stock.
Sponged with sponge daubers inside the mask I created. 
First, Cajun Craze, then a little Crushed Curry,
and last Always Artichoke. I removed the mask and stamp in black 
the trees. Added the Thank you sentiment from
 the same set and placed on top of a piece of Always Artichoke card stock
ran through the Big Shot with the Seaside emboss folder.
The folder makes me think of waves and tree bark, too!
So quick and easy and I love it each time I look a little more!
Check back because I will have more of this set this week!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke,
Archival Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Circle framelits dies, Sponge daubers, Seaside emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment