Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Soft Sympathy Card


I was asked to make a quick sympathy card for several people to sign for a friend
who loss her son suddenly last week. 
I started with a 5" sq card base in thick Whisper White.
I added Smoky Slate card stock and then cut Soft Sky
 with the Flourish die twice.  I used the Layering Circle dies for Whisper White.
Soft Sky and Blushing Bride on bottom.
I wanted to keep it simple and soft. 
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Smoky Slate
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Flourish thinlits dies, Layering Circle framelits dies
  



2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your friend's loss, Windy. Your card is beautiful. It's very soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the hardest card of all to make, but I think your friend will be touched by this one. X Ros

    ReplyDelete