Sunday, August 14, 2016

Made Of Wonderful


This is another card I designed for the inkbigacademystamps.com
design team.  I am featuring the wonderful Serene Scenery DSP.
I picked three prints I thought would work well together and look "beachy" or natural.
The base is Island Indigo and then the three DSP prints
 layer around to form a cool background.  I stamped the starfish in crumb cake
and cut out with a circle framelits. 
 Added a favorite sentiment from the same set called Picture Perfect. 
Then a little gold ribbon behind gives some shine!
I hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Picture Perfect
Ink: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Serene Scenery DSP,
Whisper White
Gold ribbon, Layering Circle framelits dies


1 comment: