Tuesday, August 9, 2016

GDP048 With Sympathy!



I love Tanja's card including the great balloons!
I was drawn to the colors which made me think of flowers.
I grabbed my fav set-Touches of Textures for flowers and
I have been wanting to use the lace looking stamp to make a background
so I stamped in Soft Sky on Soft Sky. I added a piece of Serene Scenery DSP
with the Old Olive dots for an extra appearance of texture.
I needed a sympathy car the other day and did not have one in my stash
so I thought this was the perfect card for that sentiment.
I hope you can play along with casing the designer
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Touches of Texture, Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Archival Basic Black,
Old Olive, Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Serene Scenery DSP
Aqua painter




4 comments:

  1. The coloring of the petals and stem is stunning! The card border works great with the floral arrangement! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring of the petals and stem is stunning! The card border works great with the floral arrangement! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love how you used the colors for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sympathy card Windy. Such a shame we have to make them at all, but this is lovely. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete