Monday, August 1, 2016

Fresh Fruit Thank You!


Second card for August card class had to be with the Fresh Fruit Suite!
I love the strawberries but I am a Georgia Peach so I went with the fruit 
in season at this time!
I used a little of the matching DSP called Fruit Stand at bottom and 
the ever cool BrickWall emboss folder at the top of the background. 
I added the great feeling ruched ribbon in Peekaboo Peach. 
The peach is stamped in Peekaboo Peach and Pear Pizzazz.
The small dots near the peach are form a stamp in the set.  
I like how it matches the DSP.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your Monday is lovely!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fresh Fruit
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango,
Fruit Stand DSP
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, Lots of Label framelits dies,
Brick Wall emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment