Saturday, July 30, 2016

Swap Card For Gathering Of Greatness Chicago!



Well, this card was not an easy task...I just could not make it fast or simple!
I guess when I have to make 40 of something I think intricate!
I knew I wanted a fall card and mix both new and existing product.
I used the Woodland folder to emboss the background with a little
Tip Top Taupe sponged on. I also used the leaves with dies. Love them!
I watercolored the bird on watercolor paper. I washed him over with So Saffron, 
then some Tangerine Tango.  I added both Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso. 
Since I was heat embossing one leaf with Copper emboss powder, I added a little
copper to the wings of my bird.
I used Cherry Cobbler on Cajun Craze card stock 
and Garden Green on Old Olive card stock. 
The copper leaf is stamped and heated on Very Vanilla.
The vanilla seemed a little bright so I washed some Crumb cake ink over it.
I told you there was loads happening here!
It just did not need any sentiment! 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Best Birds
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe, VersaMark,
Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Achival Basic Black,
So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
Leaflets framelits dies, Birds & Blooms thinlits dies,
Woodland emboss folder, Aqua painter, Copper emboss powder,
heat tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment