Thursday, July 7, 2016

PPA308 Happy Birthday Hot Air Balloon Style!




I started this with the balloon from Summer Sorbet stamp set.
However, I did not buy the set or the ombre Rich Razzleberry ink pad...yet!
When at Onstage Live in SLC in April, I stamped this as they let us play
 with new product and the image has been laying on my desk since.
I decided to finally crop it out and use when I saw this challenge!
I love the Razzleberry paired with the new Sweet Sugarplum!
I hope you can play along with the sweet sketch challenge this week!
 Head over to palspaperarts.com

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Summer Sorbet and Birthday Banners
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry,
 2016-2018 in color DSP paper stack
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Ombre ink pad, Rich Razzleberry,
Sweet Sugarplum
Sparkle emboss folder, Bunch of Banners framelits dies,
Layering Ovals framelits dies, Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon




4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Windy! I love how the Rich Razzleberry looks with Sweet Sugarplum. The embossed background looks great with this image. You did a wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for joining the Sketch Team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ALWAYS bring sunshine to your cards! I adore the DSP against the balloon - SUPER CARD, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gorgeous colour! Rich Razzleberry :) the words roll off the tongue lol
    A truly beautiful card sending fun in the sun to whomever receives it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becoming a balloon artist is not as easy as it sounds, it is actually very challenging and it requires a lot of training and some level of education (this is not the type of education that you are thinking of).
    Balloon Inflator

    ReplyDelete