Friday, July 1, 2016

FMS243 Thoughts For You




I started by cutting my flourish in half and was using it
 on the bottom for the sketch but then decided the use the other half on top! 
 Really like the way it worked out!
I had a piece of the Floral Boutique DSP cut from yesterday's project 
so all I had to do was add a second color for the base.  
I love Mint Macaron and Night of Navy together!
The sentiment is from the Best Birds set.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Floral Boutique DSP, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Flourish thinlits, Rose Garden framelits, Layering Ovals framelits

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors together Windy! Such a pretty card with that beautiful flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love those diecuts! They stand out so nicely against that paper! Such a great colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete