Sunday, May 1, 2016

Time To Party!


Second card for May card class.
Fun new stamp set revealing here! 
 I used the Confetti Celebration stamp set 
I got to pre order a few weeks ago. 
 It will be in the new 2016-2017 SU! catalog.
I used Time To party stamp and then the Happy birthday stamp underneath. 
Added a few strings of lights on top
 and bottom after cutting with the Deco Label framelit. 
I have been hoarding this ice cream cone pattern from Birthday Bouquet DSP
and finally using it and the Watermelon Wonder ribbon!
 ( yes, I have been hoarding them, too!)
I embossed the Mint Macaron card stock with the Softly Falling emboss folder 
for a complete and festive card!

Thanks for stopping by 
and have a lovely Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.blogspot.com

Stamp set: Confetti Celebration
Ink: Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron
Paper: Birthday Bouquet DSP, Watermelon Wonder, 
Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Softly Falling emboss folder, Deco Label framelits dies,
Watermelon Wonder 1" Satin ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment