Monday, May 9, 2016

PP294 Circle Of Birthday!




I thought of this set when I saw these colors! 
 I also have a challenge from my upline to case the catty-the new catty!
So I cased the card on page 95 of the new SU! 2016-2017 annual catalog
but using the colors for the color challenge this week.
It makes for a happy card!
Hope you can play along along with the great color challenge
over at thepaperplayers.blogpsot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Circle of Spring
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron
Wonderful Wreath framelits






2 comments:

  1. So pretty....I love how you stamped the background, it really creates a beautiful unified look to this pretty card! Thanks for participating in our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring wreath..the flowers are so pretty!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete