Wednesday, May 18, 2016

#GDP036 Spring Flowers!


I decided to grab one of my many note cards that I have been hoarding 
and made a simple thank you card! Love how no other paper is required!
I took from the color combo and flower theme to deign my note card.
  I used the same Pool Party and Tip Top Taupe colors from above
but just added some Pear Pizzazz for stems/leaves.
Always love the bee, too! 
I pulled the sentiment from the cute Circle of Spring!
Hope you can play along at global-design-project.com this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.blogspot.com

Stamp sets: Garden in Bloom, Circle of Spring
Ink: Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe and Pear Pizzazz

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous CAS card Windy! Thanks for playing along with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on a beautiful card, Windy! Thank you for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Windy!! Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Project Pinterest Board. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete