Sunday, April 17, 2016

Swap Card Take Two



Here are the other two card front I designed for Onstage Live in SLC this weekend!
I used two different color combos but same design.
Top card I thought of my upline Mary Fish!  She loves black and pink together!
Bottom I had to use some purple...reached for my Elegant Eggplant and Crumb cake.
I love the Grateful Bunch set and the sentiment is that set!  
Added a little texture to background with some Timeless Textures!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday! 
 I should be on my way home and share more this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Timeless Textures, Grateful Bunch
Paper: Neutrals DSP packs, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant,
Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Archival Basic Black,
Melon Mambo
Old Olive twine, Melon Mambo ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment